From Papillon Charter we are aware that renting a boat can be a difficult and slow process for many people. This part is where we intervene to make the process as fast and easy as possible.
Papillon Charter is made up of a great team of professionals and we will be happy to guide you step by step to rent your sailboat or catamaran, understanding your needs and expectations:
• We will propose you the best boat that suits the needs of your crew
• We will give you advice on the appropriate charter areas, where security prevails and of course, those places that you cannot miss, the most characteristic coves and beaches of our Islands (Ibiza and Formentera) and the Valencian coast.
• We will offer you a high quality service and support during your vacations, 24 hours a day throughout your charter period
• We will organize any special requirement you may need: Reserve ecological buoys in the Balearic Islands (Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca, Menorca and Cabrera), restaurant reservations, information on events in Ibiza.
• Our goal will always be to organize a perfect sailing vacation for each of our guests.
You just have to contact us and tell us:
• Your experience with sailboats and catamarans (any sailing qualification and if you want a boat rental without skipper or with skipper)
• The number of people in your group (and if any of them needs a single private cabin)
• Any preference on the islands you would like to visit.
• When you plan to visit Ibiza, Formentera or Valencia.
• Any other information or questions you have about your charter days.
Before your arrival, we will ask you for all the information regarding the crew list as well as specific needs such as transfers, hotel reservations, provisions, etc.
We will make sure to take care of every little detail so that you can completely relax on arrival in Ibiza.
The rental rates are in euros, see the weekly rental period and include:
• Current VAT of 21%
• Our boats will be delivered with the following equipment: VHF, Radio, GPS, autopilot, anti-corrosion hood, bimini.
Charter rates do not include:
• Fuel, water, supplies, additional expenses of mooring fees and buoys
• Provisions: you can make the purchase online that we will receive in our offices. With an additional cost (150 euros), you will have your boat stowed and ready to go sailing.
• Transfer services from the airport to the base. 150 euros / way (8 pax)
Mandatory comfort pack and other extras:
Comfort pack 450 euros. Includes: sheets, towels, dinghy with outboard motor and final cleaning.
• Boarding: start date from 6:00 p.m.
• Disembarkation: the day ends at 08:30.
• Mandatory: return to the base the night before landing, at 6:00 p.m., the last. The time of entry / exit procedures is part of the charter period.
Optional crew services:
• Skipper: € 200 per day plus supplies
• Stewardess: € 180 per day plus provisions, serving breakfast and a light meal every day.
• SUP (Stand Up Paddle): € 150 per charter week
• Installed safety net: € 500 per charter week
• Extra clothes: € 30 / Set per person
• Beach towels: € 15 / Set per person
• Internet package: Wi-Fi router for Internet on board (subject to GSM coverage of up to 5 GB / week), € 100 per charter week
• Internet package: 10 GB of data and Wi-Fi router: € 100 per charter week
Boarding: start date of the charter period from 6:00 p.m.
Disembarkation: end date of the charter period at 08:30
Return to the base – Mandatory: return to the base the night before disembarking, at 18:00 at the latest.
Check-in / check-out time is considered part of the rental period
DEPOSIT (2,500-3,500 euros) is required when boarding and will cover any damage or loss of the yacht and its equipment during the cruise.
Insurance / All boats are insured against:
Risks derived from liability to third parties and damage to the helmet, machinery and equipment.
Third party liability
A deductible provision applies, depending on the value of the yachts.
All prices in euros, price list subject to change without notice.
The rental prices include local taxes and VAT calculated according to the current applicable rates and valid as of this date (21% VAT on the rental rate)
An advance will secure your reservation. The final payment of the charter fee must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival.
7 days before your start date, you will receive the details of the local contact person in our database
The initial payment (50% of the total rental rate, depending on the reservation date) is paid by bank transfer to our account when signing the contract
The remaining payment (50% of the rental fee, depending on the reservation date) is paid 4 weeks before boarding.
If the second payment is not made before the date indicated at the time of the reservation confirmation, then Papillon Charter reserves the right to cancel the charter without returning the advance.
ES65 0182 1348 73 0201615674
Owner: PAPILLON NAUTIC S.L.
Bank: BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA SL
Due to the global outbreak of Coronavirus disease COVID-19
We would like to inform all clients, agencies and brokers that in case of:
· Proven ban on flights to and from Spain
· Official notice of travel prohibition / restriction from the client’s country or Spain
· Border closure of the client’s country or Spain
Customers will have the possibility to move the dates of their charter with the same boat or a similar one within the 2020 season (depending on availability in our fleet) or 2021 season and paying any difference if applicable.
In case of transferring the dates to the 2021 season, the charter period must be paid in full by a contract signed with Papillon Charter and without the possibility of cancellation.
Reservation canceled, more than 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total charter fee.
Reservation canceled between 59 and 31 days before boarding, 50% of the total charter fee.
Reservation canceled less than 30 days before boarding, 100% of the total charter fee.
Failure to file / withhold each amount paid.
Papillon Charter reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions, the price list, the cancellation policy, at any time and in its sole discretion.
Any changes or modifications will take effect immediately after the revisions are posted on this website, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.
For more information contact us email@example.com
Tl. +34 615 929 706 Tl. +34 653 752 889